Instructional Ability Stage 3 Workbook
This resource workbook works best together with the RSA recommended reading and contains essential information on the stage "tuitional impartation" for trainee ADI's preparing for their exam. An ideal publication which prepares the candidate to collate all relevant tuition information together and hone their tuitional skills into lesson formation, timing, wording, conduction and delivery.
Tuitional Ability (Stage 3)
- Instructional Techniques.
- Instructor Characteristics.
- Core competencies defined
- How to grade driving faults
- Effects of instructor error
- How to identify and correct driving faults
- Primary and secondary vehicle control faults
- Manoeuvres and associated observation faults
- Procedural driver error faults
- Driver attitude faults
- Includes an extensive list of common driver faults and examples of how to correct them.