- Teaching Aids
- Instructional Ability Stage 3 Workbook
Instructional Ability Stage 3 Workbook
This resource workbook works best together with the RSA recommended reading and contains essential information on the stage "tuitional impartation" for trainee ADI's preparing for their exam. An ideal publication which prepares the candidate to collate all relevant tuition information together and hone their tuitional skills into lesson formation, timing, wording, conduction and delivery.
Tuitional Ability (Stage 3)
- Instructional Techniques.
- Instructor Characteristics.
- Core competencies defined
- How to grade driving faults
- Effects of instructor error
- How to identify and correct driving faults
- Primary and secondary vehicle control faults
- Manoeuvres and associated observation faults
- Procedural driver error faults
- Driver attitude faults
- Includes an extensive list of common driver faults and examples of how to correct them.
Other Items you may be interested in...
Irish-Road Sign Trainer
This complete publication is A5 laminated and wire bound, it is packed with road signs. Designed specifically for the Driving Instructor, it explains signs and their concise meanings in full colour.
Ireland's’ most popular and best selling teaching aid. Designed, produced and published by Driver Education Supplies, Get the updated 14th edition, includes EDT references and now coil bound for additional durability!!
This resource workbook focuses of the practial driving test for new ADI's and is an ideal partner to the RSA recommended reading. Includes advice on what you need to know to pass stage 2