Terms & Condition of Contract Sales
These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit and use this website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information as to the terms and conditions you enter when visiting or using, purchasing our services or supplies .These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. This website is owned and operated by Driving School Supplies trading, as Driver Education Supplies. Company Registration Number 326421 . VAT Registration Number IE1754536J with contact through our website store.
1. A Sale Between You and the Company is Known as a Contract
10. Payment Terms
Simply copy the above form and paste into word, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A Sale Between You and the Company is Known as a Contract
- In order to enter into a contract a sale must be made by you, we must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted.
- Payment of the price for the goods represents an offer on your part to purchase the goods, which will be accepted by us, only after the goods are dispatched. Only at this point will this be a legally binding contract created between us.
- You are fully and finally responsible for all purchases made on this website by clicking the submit button, no responsibility can be borne by us for items ordered or mistaken items purchased, i.e. size, colour, or other ... The buyer must satisfy themselves by reading and understanding the description of each individual item purchased.
2. Acknowledgement of Your Order
- To enable us to process your order, you will need to provide us with certain details and fully described in the checkout area of this website, for example your name, address,delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Items purchased which require approval, adaptions, modification or query, must be in writing prior to or at the time of the order, this may be undertaken, through a product query email, telephone contact or in the information section at the time of check out process.
- We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and confirm details by way of an invoice. However, this correspondence does not and will not constitute a contract between us.
3. Ownership of Rights
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Driving School Supplies and Driver Education Supplies and any use of this website or its contents, including the copying or storing in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose, without first obtaining permissions in writing.
4. Descriptions and Accuracy of Product Information Content
- We endevour to describe the content of sale items in this website, to ensure that the descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing as accurately as possible. All or any orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or displayed prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given of the goods on offer are of an approximate value and size only, including colour and all other descriptions
5. Damage to Your Computer or Communication Equipment
- We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website with the exception in the case of negligence on our part or the part of our service providers.
- We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer or any form of communication equipment as a result of using this website.
- All telephone and website orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone. You will have the option either to replace the item with another or wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- Special offer or stock price reductions, have a limited timeline and once they are gone, they are gone at that price. Thereafter you will be advised by email or telephone and offered an alternative product or price, at that point you may be offered or request or a refund.
7. Website Ordering Errors.
- When ordering from our website, you are able to correct errors for personalised and non personalised items on your order up to the point on which you click on “Submit” Essentially this may be done during the ordering process by removing the item(s) from your basket.
- If you have "submitted an order" and wish to correct an error you will need to contact us by email or telephone as soon as possible. Please note: It is not be possible to correct an error you have made on your order, once personalised items have been produced or goods have been dispatched as per your instructions
8. Ordering Personalised Products.
- At the time of ordering you must supply us the content that you require us to print or produce for personalised products.
- Content includes text, numbers and any logo of your own design or other information we may require in a prompt manner.
- You may specify preferred colours, type styles and approximate layout, if you do not do so, you agree that we may at our discretion, use one of our designs or styles to complete your order.
- Layout of artwork that would typically take our designer under thirty minutes to prepare is included within the purchase price shown. However should we consider your design will take longer to prepare we may contact you with a quote to prepare your design. You then have the option of paying us the extra charge or cancelling your order at no cost to yourself.
- At the time of ordering you may ask us for a proof showing the layout of artwork for personalised stationery, signage or promotional items. You must provide a valid email address at the time of ordering to avail of this service.
- Proofs will be sent to you by email and you must agree to confirm receipt of and approve proofs before we can complete your order. Please Note: colours may not be a true form when received by email, as this will depend on your own computer settings, if you are in any way unsure, the onus is to check as to the nearest colour description, prior to approval and or production.
- We endevour to prepare proofs as quickly as possible, we operate a queuing system for artwork proof preparation and printing on a first come basis, so as much notice as possible is advised
- We can only prepare proofs for orders that are paid for in advance.
- If after receiving a proof you do not approve but choose to cancel all or part of your order you agree that we may deduct from any refund a nominal sum to cover our labour costs in preparing artwork and the sending and dealing of proofs. This sum will be no greater than 50% of the value of the personalised product ordered to a maximum of €25 excluding VAT
9. Prices & Charges
- We are a wholesale company and as such the prices displayed are subject to VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information and added to the total at the checkout.
- Where it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated and no contract shall exist, we will advise you by email, and offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and not the website, this email will state in the email the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
10. Payment Terms
- When you click "submit your order" you will permit your credit or debit account to be debited for the price of the goods and delivery by your chosen method and payment processor, i.e. Pay Pal or Stripe, which are secure payment options,
- We, (the company) do not see your payment detail other than a notification that you have paid through a secure payment system thereafter we will be credited with such payment.
- We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give the correct payment detail or there was a delay in communication of such a payment from our secure payment processor.
- If its not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from you, we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect your rights.
11. Delivery Charges
- Delivery charges may vary according to the type and value of goods ordered and your geographical location.
- Our delivery charges are set out on our shipping page and are shown at checkout before you complete your order.
- Our standard shipping rates are calculated on delivery to addresses within Ireland.
- You may need to pay additional charges for delivery to other countries. In the case of other countries other than Ireland you will be advised of any additional costs, and will have the right to cancel any order providing it has not been dispatched, returning any goods will be at the expense of the customer.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate with address area codes . (Please note, it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations).
- By selecting "An Post Regular Unrecorded Post" small item post, means that you are assuming full responsibility for postage. We cannot accept any responsibility for items sent but not received.
- We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods, once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence or courier negligence).
- We always will aim to dispatch goods in line with our stated service standards .
- Once dispatched deliveries are out of our control therefore delivery times cannot be guaranteed . In any event, we will aim to deliver your goods as soon as possible and certainly within 21 days from the day after the day we received your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.
- It is your responsibility to expect your delivery within days of ordering, the customer should give a daytime address to where the courier may expect someone to sign for take and delivery take of your order.
- Delivery notifications are not generally sent out, as control of delivery passes to our courier firm. Delivery times are generally next day, however not guaranteed. Once goods are dispatched it is out of our control.
- Delivery times for overseas orders do not fall into this remit as delivery times will vary, according to the carrier, distance and country.
- An Post Deliveries (unrecorded delivery). We can arrange for small (letterbox) deliveries to be sent by regular post, cheaper than courier rates for example L or N plates however as this is an unrecorded delivery service, we cannot take any responsibility for delivery, You may order by telephone 01 8622278 (10am-4pm) Mon- Fri except public & bank holidays.
- We use and recommend a"track and trace" facility on all orders and can issue you with a track your order number along its journey and a GPS time and date stamp from your address after delivery has been made.
- Our courier deliveries generally require a signature upon delivery for all goods and it is not generally possible for our couriers to leave goods without them being signed for unless you give your explicit consent to do so. You will be deemed to have given that explicit consent by making a request at checkout in the ‘note instructions’ to leave in a safe place or neighbours address that you specify, in any event please expect a speedy delivery and arrange for delivery acceptance of your order.
- We cannot accept any liability for goods lost or damaged after delivery to any safe place that you specify. Nor do we warrant that any instruction you leave at checkout will be acted on by our couriers.
- Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If you choose "click and collect" or arrange your own courier, then this risk passes to you as soon as the goods are handed to you or your courier.
- You will only own the goods once they have been successfully paid for and delivered to the address given at the time of ordering.
- Items delivered internationally may be subject to delivery delays and customs processing depending on the item's declared and value both of which are out of our control. We set the item's description as educational products and state the declared value on the shipment to comply with customs declaration laws and item/s may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance which is the responsibility of the buyer.
13. Cancellation Rights
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods, with the exception of any personalised or "made to order" items such as signage, stationery or promotional items.
- Should you wish to cancel your order, you can use the cancellation form provided at the end of these terms and conditions, or alternatively you can notify us in writing by any durable medium (for example letter sent by post or e-mail).
- You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are bespoke or made to order or if you have taken any audio or video recording or computer software out of the sealed package in which it was delivered to you or if you combine goods with other goods after delivery, so that they become inseparable.
14. Cancellation Procedures
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 14 calendar days. (less any expense incurred by us)
- We reserve the right to make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you, using the goods prior to cancellation or damaging inside or outside packaging, defacing etc.
- We may make also make a deduction from your refund to cover any delivery costs, we incurred at your request, for example, a non-economy service (courier) or any additional charges for delivery to any geographical location defined on our shipping, as outside of Ireland.
15. Cancellation by Us.
- We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers or similar.
- We do not deliver to your regional area or country.
- You have chosen an inappropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Additional costs which apply to your destination which were not paid after email advisement . Thereafter we will not process your order for the above reasons and we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account of any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to refuse any order placed through our website. If we refuse an order we will advise you of why we have done so by email or telephone and authorise an immediate refund of your payment.
- Unless agreed otherwise, if you do not receive goods ordered by you within 21 days of the date on which you ordered them and decide to cancel the order rather than re-arrange delivery, we will provide you with a full refund.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions.
- We do not accept liability, if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations as set out in these terms and conditions by anything you or anyone acting with your express or implied authority, does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our control.
- Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to, lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or any form whatsoever in whole or part of business interruption.
17. Customs Regulations and Conditions
- Before ordering products from our website, you must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site.
- The importation or exportation of goods to you or your country may be prohibited or duty bound by certain national laws.
- We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase from us.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law of Ireland, or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. You have certain rights as a consumer including legal rights (e.g. under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended)) relating to faulty and/or mis-described goods.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our current contact address within our website
19. Changes to Legal and Non Legal Notices.
We reserve the right to change all/any content within our website/s including these terms and conditions from time to time and the readers and purchasers should look through them as often as possible to unsure they have the latest version/s. This version was last updated in Jan 2020
20. Law, Jurisdiction and Language.
- This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law.
- Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- All contracts and contacts shall be dealt with under Irish jurisdiction and concluded in spoken and written English.
- Note: If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
22. Third Party Rights.
Nothing in this agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on any third party.
23. Order Cancellation Form
I/we* hereby give you notice that I/we wish to cancel my/our contract for the sale of the following goods for the supply of the following service (please list items/services no longer required.
Ordered on/Received on …………………………………………
Signature.......................………………………………………………. (Only needed if this form is notified on paper)
Date: …………… …………… …………………
Simply copy the above form and paste into word, complete and email to email@example.com